The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2018, 02:42 PM

POST ID # = 954124
Corsair Calico Jack Reputation: 10

It's a mouse pad, so a timeout function wouldn't really work here... Technically, the device is ALWAYS idle. You may just want to do as James suggested above, turn off power to the USB when the computer is idle in the BIOS. This should be possible to assign to just a single USB port if you are using a recent motherboard.

Old 05-14-2018, 02:37 PM

POST ID # = 954626
RanmaHikari Reputation: 10

Would it be possible, at the very least, to save the mousepad and headset holder color settings to a piece of hardware that CAN store profiles? Like the K95 or something?

Old 05-14-2018, 04:14 PM
Leiän's PC Specs

POST ID # = 954649
Leiän Reputation: 10

Are there any updates? I mean one big question...the default lighting effect (rainbowspiral) which is activated when there is no connection to the cue has to be stored anywhere too or not? so why is there no possible way to edit this default thing..i mean my PC i always turned on and I cant turn my USB ports off so when I lock it my K95 and my Glaive is a very dark red that it is not that light in my room and my mousepad is completely unstopable...not that cool

Old 08-05-2018, 04:53 AM

POST ID # = 967123
damian001 Reputation: 10

Is there a firmware update for the ugly rainbow colors that default on lock screen? I want my mousepad to turn that ugly stuff off.

Old 10-20-2018, 11:25 PM

POST ID # = 977297
NapalmYourMom Reputation: 10

This is incredibly annoying and disappointing. I feel like it should be a core function for all of these RGB devices to have on-board memory, especially considering their price! How can you make the unchangeable default option an epileptic's worst nightmare???

Frankly, I would not have invested in many of the Corsair CUE products had I known this is what I was in for.

MM800
ST100

If you can patch this in firmware, please do it.

Or maybe create an intermediary USB device that sits between the DUMB device and the computer than 'adds' non-volatile memory that can store a profile for the downstream device to use.

I feel like the only way to explain this is straight up laziness.