The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2018, 08:33 AM

POST ID # = 946409
Muzziken Reputation: 10
Default K95 RGB Platinum not recognized by CUE and/or PC

I have a K95 RGB Platinum and I have the CUE for the K95 RGB Platinum. The CUE for the K95 RGB Platinum Version doesn’t recognize my keyboard. If I adjust the sound or mute the sound, it doesn’t work.
I have a wireless void pro and I haven’t tried it yet but if it doesn’t get recognized by the CUE then what’s the solution? Is it the wrong cue? Problem with the keyboard? Settings with the CUE? What is it?

Also, my keyboards numlock is flickering, why is that? I couldn’t get it off, I looked on other threads and they said that you need to switch the BIOS Mode but there’s no BIOS Mode at the back of the keyboard as well.

Not a techie right here but these 2 problems I mentioned above are annoying. Please ask my questions regarding the topic. I greatly appreciate your help!

Last edited by Muzziken; 03-25-2018 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Important

Old 03-25-2018, 09:22 AM
JohnX125's PC Specs

POST ID # = 946421
JohnX125 Reputation: 10
First of all the K95 Platinum and the Void RGB PRO use the same CUE version (2.24.35). Now about CUE not recognizing your K95 Platinum... I had the same problem with my K95 Platinum too and here's how I solved it: I closed CUE and disconnected the keyboard from the PC. Then I opened CUE and then reconnected the keyboard and CUE recognized it. Then I changed the keyboard's polling rate from 1ms to 2ms and since then CUE always recognizes my keyboard. I don't know if that's going to fix your's but it's worth the try

Old 03-25-2018, 09:49 AM

POST ID # = 946428

Sure, I’ll try that. Thanks for the help! Hopefully it works. If it doesn’t then I’ll try to seek for help. And of course for the num lock key flashing.

Old 03-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 946457
Corsair CJ Reputation: 42

You could try what's called a "soft-reset" of the K95 Platinum by holding the escape key while the keyboard is unplugged and plugging the keyboard in. If you wait a second or two then release the escape key, the keyboard should flash. This doesn't work for everything, but may help you get your keyboard recognized by CUE.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:53 PM

POST ID # = 946699

What about the numlock flickering?

EDIT: It worked! Thanks so much to the two of you! It fixed my problem.

Last edited by Muzziken; 03-26-2018 at 10:07 PM. Reason: None

Old 03-29-2018, 08:49 AM
JohnX125's PC Specs

POST ID # = 947463
JohnX125 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzziken View Post
What about the numlock flickering?

EDIT: It worked! Thanks so much to the two of you! It fixed my problem.
No problem bro, happy to hear that you fixed the problem! Now about the numlock indicator... I don't know what could cause it to flicker.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:44 PM

POST ID # = 975018
DanBonehill Reputation: 10

I know this is an old post now but, I've got a K95 and for the past several months it's not been recognised by CUE, the lights don't work at all, nor does the volume control and the Caps lock etc lights in the top left are constantly flashing, even when the computer is turned off.

I've updated to the latest version of CUE, I believe it's now iCUE and tried both the below suggestions but it's still not worked. Can anyone suggest anything else to try?