Corsair Community

Help Choosing a Case!

Energeia

Hello Corsair community,

im here to ask for advice and opinion as of witch case will fit better for my system, i do plan a push and pull AIO Liquid config in the front side and i want good air flow in my case with good cable management.

I did liked a lot the Corsair Carbide 400C white window but i have a couple questions.

Will it fit in front an Arctic Liquid freezer 240 or 360 in push and pull without completely removing the psu protect shroud?

i really love this psu shroud and its very innovative for me to hide the cables from my non modular psu.

Do i need a cable extension for my motherboards power connection on top?

is there any other case i can consider? i do like white colors i do like lightning effects and dust filters everywhere. plz it must be within a budget, Greece is in Crysis :):D:

Take a look at the 570x. more than enough room for a 360 push/pull in the front of it

i saw a couple reviews about it, it doesnt have good cable management at all, the psu shroud is small compared to others, i cant hide cables there on 570x and all glassy case is not my style cuz i will have to clean it everyday :S.

Thanks for the advice though.

it is a very good looking case , arguably. but i tend to touch my computer a lot and it sits next to me on my desk, if i get to see those fingerprints etc or dust i will just get upset more often than being happy for getting a badass case.

The Corsair Carbide 400C from the other side is a very amazing case with many innovations, i just need to find out if i can insert a 360 radiator in front with push and pull radiator with my specs. a couple reviews say that they dont fit proper if you have a big length graphics card, so i may have to choose for a bigger case. sad :(

Do you really need push/pull?

I never had AIO Liquid before cuz i never trusted it inside my hardware, but after a lot of thinking its about time to try this out.

Push and pull offers slight better temps overall so yeah i do wanna do it, its the best thing to do with rads, since they support push and pull, otherwise i will feel a bit incomplete if i only use one side of the radiator.

Corsair 400c is really a very s3xy and curvy case in my eyes, and with some Leds i think that will be a very minimal, cool, and eye catching build.

i plan to put it on my desk so when my eyes fall aside to rest for a moment will glare at my computer and feel happy :).

I just need to know if the AIO Liquid i plan to get Arctic liquid freezer 240 or 360 will fit with my vga msi gtx 1060 6gb gaming x together.

if i cant find an answer soon enough i will have to go for another case.

i know that feeling well hence i have push/pull on my h100iv2.... as for better cooling.. not so sure... didnt see anything magical happen with temps when i added the extra 2 fans ;).. slightly cooler but certainly nothing to shout about...

i dont have heat issues with stock cooler, going 55-60c max with my overclock. but i want to spend some money to improve my system a bit. my case is 4 years old , no dust filters, not a solid product, at least not with today's technology.

i am between these 2 cases right now after 3 days of non stop reading (reviews - forums - everything)

Corsair 400c or Noctis 450 :)

Noctis has very good internal space for everything and their live chat confirmed me within 5mins that all my hardware and the Liquid are fully compatible for push and pull in front.

Now with Corsair i dont seem able to find out the informations i need so i can be convinced to buy their case.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived