Corsair Community

1200i - Corsair Link 2 - led is off and no power tab

ohsii

Hi,

I'm having a trouble with my Corsair Link 2 in my PS AX1200.

I think the Corsair link 2 is not working because the led is always off and i can't see the power tab in the Corsair Link V2 beta (latest beta 16).

Everything is connected fine, USB and to power supply.

My MB is Gigabyte UD9 with 3 USB ports, I plugged it in all off them and no way, led is off.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64.

Someone could help me?

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry that was just to show you what to look for but I am using a pre release beta version of the software. You might try and go to Device manager and see if there is an other or unknown device listed and remove it then turn the system off and unplug the Link USB from the MB and wait about 30 seconds and plug it back in and turn the system back on it should ask you to install the USB driver that is included in the install package of the software.

I am sorry that was just to show you what to look for but I am using a pre release beta version of the software. You might try and go to Device manager and see if there is an other or unknown device listed and remove it then turn the system off and unplug the Link USB from the MB and wait about 30 seconds and plug it back in and turn the system back on it should ask you to install the USB driver that is included in the install package of the software.

Hi again.

I did all you say and no way... it doesn't work, led is off and the power tab is still missing.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Archived