The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2018, 03:13 AM

POST ID # = 985121
TheSolidCrimson Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboluk34 View Post
Any solution for this issue? When I removed to ICLUE sound is better but when I install it's terrible :((
unfortunately no, I do not not have the software downloaded. Same here. I think thats why the hs70 is on sale on Amazon right now for like 50 bucks.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:18 AM
JackoMrk's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985521
JackoMrk Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolidCrimson View Post
i have a simple workaround for the moment until this is addressed, and it looks like it may be a while since it was just brought to corsairs attention.

Completely uninstall ICUE
Go to hardware/devices in the control panel and remove device (corsair headset)
restart your pc

when pc comes back up. insert the usb dongle and your pc should install a generic driver. this will allow you to use loudness equalization and you may if you like turn on sonic or dolby atmos. this works much better for me in pubg.

When this issue is addressed and you want to redownload the ICUE, you may and when you do this ICUE will replace the generic driver with the official corsair driver and ICUE will have sole control of the headset. Hope this helps!
Hi, I am new to the forum but wanted to join because I like many have had trouble with Dolby Atmos because it does not work with ICue, I did not want to loose the lighting on my keyboard and mouse and also the buttons on the side of the mouse which I use in game, I have found you can just uninstall the drivers for the headphones, this way I get the Dolby Atmos working through my headphones and keep the functions of the keyboard and mouse through ICue, I too would like Corsair to bring out a driver update but got no indication of when this would be when I raised a ticket with them.
I hope this helps anyone who has uninstalled ICue because of this.

Jacko........

Old 12-17-2018, 04:16 AM

POST ID # = 985808
eboluk34 Reputation: 10

Quote:
unfortunately no, I do not not have the software downloaded. Same here. I think thats why the hs70 is on sale on Amazon right now for like 50 bucks.
I have corsair keyboard too so I have to use the software because of the RGB light on the keyboard. I bought it 3 weeks ago from amazon it was 60 bucks and I am very disappointed

I don't want to control HS70 on software. It's shouldn't be too difficult :(

Old 12-17-2018, 03:23 PM
gnashville's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985881
gnashville Reputation: 10
Default Same trouble in 3d applications

I've experienced the exact same trouble as many others it seems (on HS70 SE), with the audio levels raising and lowering on their own accord with some audio pops as well. This was happening in multiple games and was immediately fixed when I removed the driver and iCUE.

I don't own any other products that use iCUE, so this wasn't as much of an issue for me, but it'd sure be nice to be able to use the 7.1 surround solution that Corsair has made for the headset, as well as features like auto-shutoff.

Old 12-17-2018, 11:42 PM

POST ID # = 985928

i think its safe to say that corsair has no intentions of fixing this issue. I asked a popular steamer back a couple of months ago about it and he acted like he had been told not to talk about it

Old 12-27-2018, 06:54 AM
cashby's PC Specs

POST ID # = 987159
cashby Reputation: 10

I have the HS60 wired and connected to my PC. when i play fortnite the sound is so bad it sounds like its under water. i was in the midst of moving all my periphals over to Corsair and started with the K68 keyboard which is awesome. the only fix i have found is to quit icue and the sound is so much better. It does it in GTAV online as well. the head phones i wanted so i could also use for my xbox. really disappointed that the software for the product actually diminishes it. Maybe i should go back to Razer or something.

Old 12-27-2018, 10:22 AM
digitalizeur's PC Specs

POST ID # = 987175
digitalizeur Reputation: 10

Quote:
i just purchased the hs70s and love them. other than that, the volume seems to cut in out a bit during gameplay. The Volume just lowers itself then increases again. any tips on fixing this issue....? this is my first corsair product. I have the cue installed as well. thanks!
That's PUBG itself... It's a broken game.

Old 01-03-2019, 09:22 PM

POST ID # = 988182

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalizeur View Post
That's PUBG itself... It's a broken game.
not just pubg... does it in other games as well. Its a broken headset/software

Old 01-03-2019, 09:23 PM

POST ID # = 988183

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashby View Post
I have the HS60 wired and connected to my PC. when i play fortnite the sound is so bad it sounds like its under water. i was in the midst of moving all my periphals over to Corsair and started with the K68 keyboard which is awesome. the only fix i have found is to quit icue and the sound is so much better. It does it in GTAV online as well. the head phones i wanted so i could also use for my xbox. really disappointed that the software for the product actually diminishes it. Maybe i should go back to Razer or something.
i went back to logitech and sold my hs70s at a yard sale.