Corsair Community

New Cases (Obsidian 650D and Special Edition White Graphite 600T)

Wired

Obsidian Series 650D Mid-Tower Case (CC650DW)

Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Case (CC600TWM-WHT)

Press Release for the Obsidian 650D

The Corsair Obsidian Series 650D is expected to be available in April, 2011, from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $199.99

Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Case Press Release

The special edition white version of the 600T mid-tower case brings another element of style to the acclaimed design of the Graphite Series mid-tower case launched in September 2010. The special edition is identical to the original 600T except that it features a beautiful white exterior, with both glossy and satin black accents, as well as an all-black interior and windowed side panel.

“While the sleek gun-metal gray of the original Graphite Series 600T looks terrific, offering a special edition white version gives a choice to customers who want a unique look without having to mod the case themselves,” continued Mookerjee. “Our product focus continues to be on listening to our customers and bringing out solutions that meet all of their needs — whether it is a different type of input for our gaming headset or a wider choice in case colors — without compromising quality or performance.”

... the white Corsair Graphite Series 600T will be available this month from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. MSRP of $159.99

Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $199.99 and is supplied with a 2-year warranty

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If these two new cases had been available in November when I bought the original 600T, I think my choice would have been the same. I'm personally not attracted to the white 600T. The 650D looks a lot like a 600T inside, and while the exterior is nice, I prefer the more unique shape of the 600T.

Both of the new cases feature the same great usability of their predecessors.

I'm still waiting for the 600T windowed panel accessory to be available.

I am not a huge fan of the white either but... I like the window options --- especially since it includes both acrylic and mesh. STILL, they need to go ahead and announce / release the side doors separately for the black 600t.

I would had loved if they had kept everything from the 800D, and just made it smaller. I dislike the new design on the 650D and im unaware whether it has hotswap or not.

EDIT: Does the 650D hide the psu/cables, or is it the same as the 800D where you can see half of the PSU and its cables?

Can anyone confirm European availability for this month? Dealers don't seem to have much info at this point in time
Please RE-READ what I posted. Both timeframes said "from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers." In otherwords, the release dates sound like it's the same everywhere.

I had wanted the 600T since it was announced, but I was hesitant because I also wanted a pre-installed side window (I've cut my own before, but I lack the workspace to do so now). The white special edition is just what I was waiting for :) The inclusion of the extra side panel and its $160 MSRP make this case a no-brainer for me :) My CM692 Adv has made it difficult for me to justify replacing it, but I finally have the opportunity.

Thanks, Corsair! I've had nothing but solid experiences with your products.

(Also, thanks for continually expanding the breadth of your product lineups!)

12/21/2012

Nooo, not the 650. I wanted a specific release date on the white 600T...

Meh, oh well. I bought a Lian Li instead. If I would have had a concrete release date on the white 600 T I would have bought that. Ohhh well, you snooze you loose. Tanks anyways. Maybe next time.

Archived