Corsair Community

Problem with spamming multiple macros keys.

aquiline

Hi,

I had problems with spamming multiple macro keys. The goal is to have 2 macros working together at the same time when pressing both of the macro keys down. However this doesn't appear to work. When I'm pressing down one of the macro keys, the other key doesn't register.

For example. Macro 1 is to spam A while Macro 2 is to spam S. When I press both macro keys, I'm expecting ASASASAS..... to appear. However, only one of the keys is appearing.

Is there anyway to solve this problem?

hard to find possibly but this has been asked elsewhere in this sub forum.

Finding and reading them will get you some answers I believe.

There is a way to do it within cue if i recall by playing with the execute uninterrupted and execute second action, sometimes buffered with delays in the front, but it can be a bit tricky and if your timings are tight, it is not the best solution.

You can easily create autohotkey scripts that can be complied and then run from CUE bound to the keys (or not) AHK can sniff for the keypress and then do stuff.

Are you just trying to literally strafe back and forth?? Or is it an example question

A is for my attack and S is for Blink. So in most situation I'm attacking and blinking at the same time. In the past, I'm using razer's blackwidow which allows multiple macro keys to activate when pressed at the same time. But now, it isn't working. Only one key can be activated at the same time. The only solution for me is to manually tap both A and S at the same time at a rapid pace but this defeat the purpose of macroing.

This is really disappointing. I really like the keyboard but the software is ****. It doesn't allow other buttons to be pressed during a macro playback. Really unbelievable that such feature isn't present. Razer had this feature the moment macro was available for them. ***ing wasted $200.

@hastegag The game I'm playing has antihack programs that programs such as autohotkey so yea scripting is out of the question. Guess I've to stick with my razer. I also spent around $200 6 years ago on a blackwidow. Lasted me till now and it works great. I thought that a keyboard would be worth my investment and reviews pointed k95 to be the best gaming keyboard available. Regretting now.

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/64576-the-definitive-autofire-thread/

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/111737-how-to-make-ahk-work-in-most-games-the-basics/

I know this is not what you are looking for, but I would bet it would work if you use random delays and properly obscure the autohotkey one way or another.

FWIW I've had games recognize CUE as a synthetic input and start blocking it so I dont know how any board is going to be different plus the razr is plastic... :)

So seriously though your Razr let you say hit key a and it would type something else and you could simultaneously interrupt that without stomping it? I don't tend to play games that need it but that is a cool feature.

#SingleInstance
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 1

SendMode Input
global aAct:=0
global sAct:=0

$*a::
aAct:=1
While GetKeyState("a", "P") {
	Send Z
	Sleep 800
	if(sAct) {
		if GetKeyState("s", "P") {
			Send Y
			Sleep 800		
		}
	}
}
aAct:=0
Return

$*s::
sAct:=1
While GetKeyState("s", "P") {
	Send Y
	Sleep 800
	if(sAct) {
		if GetKeyState("a", "P") {
			Send Z
			Sleep 800
		}
	}
}
sAct:=0
Return

This is rather inelegant but I think it works.

Generating the spaghetti from within CUE to self wrap macros like that may be tricky. I bet they could figure it out tho

Archived