Corsair Community

Where to buy PSU shroud for 570x?

lunatics

Hey guys, I bought this case months ago in October to build a new PC in, have been slowly getting all of the parts that I need and water cooling components, however there is one final piece that I have not been able to find since I purchased this.

That is the PSU shroud cover, where the hell can one get one of these? They have been out of stock on corsairs website every time I have searched and checked, when I try to find a retailer nothing seems to come up. I have a Microcenter an hour away from me that I may be going to this weekend, would this be something they sell there?

Are people making their own custom ones if Corsair does not sell these?

I was lucky enough to snag one a few weeks ago when they were in stock, for however brief it was. I was hesitant at first because shipping was approximately $5 for a $4 part... I ended up buying some fans and other components that justified the shipping cost.

I've seen some folks make their own. I suspect it wouldn't be too difficult. It's pretty straight forward with the measurements and cuts.

A fun little mod I added to mine was cutting a hole in the side of it and taking one the top rubber grommet from the case and putting it on the PSU shroud. This gave me the ability to run my GPU cables through it, instead of through the back... with every other cable. I see some 570x cases have a grommet built into the top of the PSU cover and some don't. Mine didn't. It would be nice if a PSU shroud was offered with the hole in the side, or so I think!

NznD7Ar.jpg?1

Best of luck!

I like that mod, I've seen people who have it in the top of the PSU shroud or on the side like you and I would love to do that if I could actually get my hands on one. Hopefully they come back in stock at some point or someone who is able to make them can post here and maybe sell their services.

Where did you take the grommet from out of curiosity?

hahah, I just open that sub forum to make a threat about that.

I want one aswell. I checked UK, EU and Germany - nothing.

I hope you'll have it in stock ASAP.

I did my build like month ago and I still miss that part to kinda finish it.

I just checked webstore inventory now, it is out of stock, sorry about that.

I'll let the case team know that a lot of people are waiting for it.

I've been checking for the 570X PSU end plate since the end of 2017, would REALLY appreciate the chance of buying it :):

Hoping someone comes through with some sort of mod or custom piece that they can make and sell, I have had this case now for months waiting to purchase this item and it has never been in stock and it seems to be the story going around on the forums. I mean I don't know if they don't want to produce a part and are afraid they may not be able to sell them or what, but there clearly is quite a few people looking for it, a lot of people who come to the forum to specifically ask about it. Why can't we just get this done?

For a 4 dollar part, yes it should just be added to the case and come standard with the case and you choose to put it in or not, it can't cost them more than 10 cents to make can it? Or even if it's not added to the case when you purchase it, it should be added to their inventory so we can actually purchase a product that they advertise and list on their website.

Ive been checking daily on the US website and it still says "find a retailer" but no retailer is going to have them.

I check about 2-3 times a day with my CC ready. If I somehow missed it im going to be annoyed.

I dont get why they just cant make a bulk order of say 1000 to put them available in the store instead of what seems to be like 5.

Archived