Corsair Community

corsair warranty in mexico is null

I made this new thread because the las was closed and i cant respond or cant delete it: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156714

I will apreciate that dont delete this.

I have a Cx750m psu that i bought in mexico and the problem is that it has a terrible coil whine buzz when im playing or editing video the noise come from the psu.

the problem is that if you want to make a valid warranty you have to send the psu to the usa customer support because there is no support i mexico and if you think that the cost of a ship to USA in mexcio is about to 1500 mexican pesos the equivalent to 75 dollars aprox. so the cost of this psu in mexico is from 1300 to 1400 mexican pesos. If you want to make a valid warranty its not posible in mexico i have other 2 corsair products a case spec m2 and a ddr3 memory 8gb xms and if i know that theres no warranty in mexico y think twice because there are great products but no warranty.

the mexican consumer law says that the brand need to have a warranty support in mexico and support so it is sad to one of the bisggest an better quality computer parts and accesories dont have the support in my country.

So if you want a very good quality product corsair is very good but think of the warranty so my recomendation is to serch that your product have warranty in your country.

thanks for read this hope will help other people.

Archived