Corsair Community

Commander Pro - Fan LEDs Not Working

Slayvoff

So I have the 570x, commander pro and 6 LL120s in the case. The 6 fans are working just fine, but as you can see in the first picture the LEDs on them are not working really. Some are completely black and others are only displaying one color out of one LED.

The second picture I am showing the connections. 6 fans plugged into commander pro and working fine. 6 fan LED cords plugged into that lighting hub which has the LED cord coming out and plugged into the LED socket on the commander pro. Both are plugged into SATA connection coming out of the PSU, and the commander pro is plugged into usb header in MOBO. really no idea why the lights on the fans are all wacky. I have tried both the LED lighting hub that came with the case and the spare that came with the 3-pack of lights. Same results. Any ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/fmXD7

https://imgur.com/a/hFGio

any ideas on this?

i find it so weird of the 6 fans, 3 totally dead and the other 3 each have one led on of different colors (red green and blue). it seems far too convenient for the lights to be broken. the 6 fans work fine in commander pro, i have it plugged in just like the diagram on forums, and when i plug in an sp120 to test it, it flickers for a second and the light goes off completely

EDIT: actually i forgot to change the sp120 setting in CL4 to SP120. after doing that it does indeed work fine. must be the lights then, even though the fans work and some of them have an led lit up?

I have the same issue with my 570x case and 3 sp120 RGB fans I’ve purchased. I’ve plugged them into the hub that came with the case the front 3 fans change colours but my sp120 RGB fans are stuck on white. I’ve even used the hub that came with my sp120 RGB fans still stuck on white. This is all plugged into a commander pro. Any help guys?

Thanks

Please start a new thread; it makes it difficult to assist users when we start mixing issues/users on the same thread. The OP is having issues with LL fans.

Archived