Corsair Community

ICUE problems

Alvar Mayor

I had a Corsair Strafe RGB, perfectly configured with his software.

I purchased a Corsair "top" mouse, and downloaded the ICUE software: the only purpose was changing the mous colors.

Great error.

Installing this damned software, he disinstalled the previous software (I don'd remember the name), and my personalized keyboard color profile.

Now I have a Corsair strafe RGB completely black, and I have no idea how to recover my old profile, how to search the profile on HD, how to use this new damned software.

And, of course, I'm absolutely disappointed.

If you are back on CUE 2, go to the device (mouse) in the app and change the color. You didn't given any hardware specifications so we have no idea what mouse you have. Some have a "save to device" option in the profile drop down menu. Others are hardware save capable and have a specific profile called HW1, HW2, etc. in CUE.

Don't click the Update button. There won't be any more updates for CUE 2. iCUE/CUE 3 works essentially the same way as CUE 2. It's not a terribly hard transition to make.

The Dark Core has hardware profiles and you save to one of three profiles called HW1, HW2, or HW3. For the Dark Core, you must be plugged in via USB to make hardware profile saves. You can't do this via BT or 2.4Ghz. When CUE is active, the profile on top the list will be the "default" profile. Any program links you create will supersede. When CUE is not running, the HW1-HW3 profiles will be the only options.

Archived