Corsair Community

Sp2500

Lonefenix

I just received my own set of SP2500 a couple days ago... I've been trying to mess with the EQ all day. For some reason.. When I'm listening to music, every time the bass kicks in the treble / High end is cutting out. I've tried turning off Winaps limiter, I've turned of my sound cards equalizer, all of the sound cards effects. (Soundcard: Creative SB X-fi) I don't know if it's my computer limiting it or if it's the speakers themselves.. but it's driving me crazy hah.

Also.. if the sub-woofers volume is below the Green bar on the control unit, it's really quiet. Just wondering if that's intended or if my sub is faulty. =/

Other then those things, I've had a pretty good experience with games, and movies. Help would be appreciated =)

I think I've figured it out, turns out i had the bass turned up too much. Was still used to my old system. Also I had to turn the overall volume down on my PC and turn it up on the control unit.

So thank you anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I had it fixed... Guess i didn't. I've tried using both my onboard soundcard and my Creative SB X-fi, both have the same effect. I have to turn the volume down to 45% on any youtube video, music, winap, windows media player, basically anything with music. If i turn the volume up to 100% as soon as there is any bass what so ever, the High end(Treble) of the music is completely drowned out. It's just getting kinda annoying. I did try plugging in the Aux cable into an old CD player and notice if i touched the cable a little bit the right speaker would cut out, maybe i have a bad Aux cable or something?

Any tips, or suggestions?

Archived