Corsair Community

Can't communicate with Voyager Air after attempting update

SimonBuk

Hi All,

I was previously communicating with the awesome Bill at Corsair, fixed some initial issues that I had with the drive (which were probably me, not the drive!).

However, I emailed again in July but didn't get a reply so I'm looking for some help if you guys would be so kind?

Basically, the drive is unresponsive. It works fine as a USB HDD, but won't connect via ethernet and can't see it through wifi despite trying several devices.

I've formatted and tried to upgrade to 2.1.2 but can't get it to co-operate (can't even get wifi light to flash) so I suspect I may have a dead drive.

Any ideas?

Ok, formatted NFTS again and I can now see the drive's wifi.

The app will connect (ios) offering, initially, a full screen of options which disappears after a few seconds with an exclamation mark over the wifi symbol, although it appears to be reporting the IP address correctly at 192.168.77.1.

The Macbook will connect to the wifi also, but can't get anywhere with the IP address.

Any thoughts? Driving me mad.

I can't tell, only that the app version is 2.3.0. As I mentioned, I can connect to it by wifi, but when I go to the app and connect to it from the list by IP address the full screen is only there for a split second then changes to a screen with only three items; 'Downloads', 'Settings' and 'Now Playing'. The wifi icon in the bottom left corner has red exclamation mark though it.

Archived