Corsair Community

installation help

jk1

i have a question what isnt about that theme actually... i have a Corsair h100i v2 and i cant download the link i have the installer of the link but the programe wount rally download... so can eny bodeyy help me pls. sorry because of the grammatical defaults my english isnt the bestmy system is a asus x99 deluxe mainboard a i7 5930k processor a 8800 GT videocard and powesuplie 350 W and a hdd 1000GB

i have a question what isnt about that theme actually... i have a Corsair h100i v2 and i cant download the link i have the installer of the link but the programe wount rally download... so can eny bodeyy help me pls. sorry because of the grammatical defaults my english isnt the best

I think you are saying you can't download the software at all, is this the case?

What happens when you try and download http://softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Corsair-Link/Corsair-LINK-Installer-v4.2.4.25.zip?

Then again, maybe you can't install CL4. If this is so post a screen shot of the error your get.

BTW you should really have started a new thread, but posting to this one is OK.

I had the same exact issue, drove me bananas. I tried all the usb ports on my mobo, rebooting, reseating, installing device etc... It would install the old (pre 4.0 versions) ones but it wouldnt recognize my H80i V2. The 4.0 plus would isntall, I click finish, but nothing would be installed, the program wouldn't run and the installation folder was empty.

The problem was that Corsair link only seems to work with .NET framework 4.6.1

Download that from the microsoft website, and then install it again, and BAM it works. I wish Corsair would add that to the installer or at least put it in the FAQs...would have saved me a week of hassles. Up and running now though.

Archived