Corsair Community

Corsair Link 4.0

AlphaBravo

Looks like you can finally see everything at once from the home screen. We will see what functionality is like when they release it. Supposed to be this month so we might see it soon.

I would be happy with being able to see everything anywhere.

I wouldn't get to excited about this, the last time Corsair showed something at Computex 2014 it took them about another 6 months to get it to the customers hand and lets just say they are still ironing out bugs :(

Here is the Corsair Link v4 in action:

[ame]

[/ame]

For those unaware it was the Commander Mini and Corsair Link v3

I may have missed it, but has anyone from Corsair posted any details on this forum regarding Corsair Link 4.0? It certainly would be appreciated by those on this forum, as there are a great many of us on here that are anxiously awaiting the next gen release of this product.

Here's hoping 4.0 will actually install on my system, when I got my H100i, nothing after a specific build in the 2.x range(it was either 2.5.5145 or 2.7.5361, I can't remember) was able to actually run properly on my system. Anything more recent than that and it just wouldn't work. After my H100i died I replaced it with an H100i GTX, and I've got a similar problem, only I can't install the old versions since they don't support the GTX. The versions that do support it also crash immediately when I try to open Link. Thankfully the H100i GTX keeps my cpu plenty cool with the default settings, and SiV lets me adjust the fan profile if I really need to. When Link 4.0 is officially released, I supposed I'll uninstall Asus AISuite again and give Link another shot.

Can someone quickly explain why Aida64 sensor page can name the Temp label correctly (Motherboard temp, VRM temp) and Corsair link is unable to label those correctly (Only show Temp #1 Temp #2 etcc...)

I'd love to understand why? (how come aida can pull those information from the motherboard and corsair link can't)

oh i am not hyped even a bit.

i know what they did.

it's all the same coding underneath it.just put a new cloth over it.

i don't know what is wrong with Corsair.i mean they make such awesome PSU,Cooler,Cases.Why they simply can't make a simple working CL software.

Hopefully this one works better and includes pictures of all their cases, but WTF... another ugly UI skinned program. A trend that needs to die! Hopefully that can be turned off.

Why don't you just add an image of your own pc, you don't have to use one of their templates?

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.b1ffb482c5bee6a1c3846637c3c58e28.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived