Corsair Community

ML120 Hooked up to Corsair AIO RGB no longer work

divaythe

So I just finished my new build a week ago or 2 and I got all the RGB lights and everything working. Then randomly one day the front 2 lights stopped working. A little background on my setup: I have 3 ML120 RGB lights that came with the Obsidian 500D RGB case. They are powered through SATA power cables from the PSU. The 3 pin connectors are connected to a lighting node which is connected to the Commander Pro LED 1 header. Like I said, everything was working up until today. The 2 lower fans stopped lighting up but they still run. The AIO works fine. I'm clueless as to why it would randomly stop. Any help would be appreciated.

Also the AIO and Commander Pro seems to be controlled through the iCue software as opposed to the Corsair LINK software. I can control how the one fan that works still lights up and all that but the other 2 fans just won't light up.

• Corsair Employee

There is a new iCUE version that just came out, make sure you have that version. In iCUE, try to flash the Commander PRO's FW and see if that will trigger the fans LED.

And to isolate if its a faulty RGB hub port, move the non working LED fan connector to the RGB hub port were you have the working fan connected and see if its the port itself.

What ports on the fan hub are those fans connected to? And are you sure that they are ML-RGB and not LL-RGB? Certainly setting them up as ML-RGB in iCue would cause this.

You were right, I got the fan types mixed up because the AIO comes with ML120's. Now that I think about it it started happening after finally downloading iCue. Thanks a ton for the help guys!

Archived