Corsair Community

Problem downloading profiles with CUE2

ChUk1

Hello, today I set out to look for new profiles with the CUE2 program, the problem is that I can not even download / import them.

try to rewind CU2, restart PC and change USB keyboard but nothing worked

I put a video of my problem, thanks.

[ame]

[/ame]

Corsair appears to be having some website issues at the moment. It is most likely the server is down. There are some other problems regarding the availability of recent CUE and Link software and it is unlikely any of the self-contained 'update' buttons work.

Corsair appears to be having some website issues at the moment. It is most likely the server is down. There are some other problems regarding the availability of recent CUE and Link software and it is unlikely any of the self-contained 'update' buttons work.

OK thanks for the help

Hello, today I set out to look for new profiles with the CUE2 program, the problem is that I can not even download / import them.

try to rewind CU2, restart PC and change USB keyboard but nothing worked

I put a video of my problem, thanks.

Thanks for the vid! It is an exact replication of my same problem. Ive done all the usual stuff and im down to the last possible solution of cleaning out the registry of anything corsair.. but reading this guy below

If the server is down, why does the list of available profiles still aggregate into the selection window via the internet, from the corsair servers ? Do you think the preview, file list, and the actual profile to import are all there own unique set of requests from the host server and possibly are in different asset folders, or the request strings cant validate/handshake for the right hardware id's, or are pointing to the wrong folder? It's going on days now, what is the hold up with corsair fixing this ?

I just think if the server was down, the downloadable custom profile list wouldn't populate the selection window, and also as you can see from ChUk1's video, that the software update checker is able to connect to the corsair update server.

Also, does anyone have insight if this is just an issue with the k70 rgb lux or is it happening to other devices as well ?

You are assuming the population list and the actual download list come from the same place. I don't have any specific information as to how Corsair arranges their services and likely no one else does either. It was a generic explanation to accompany the widespread issues affecting multiple Corsair services and websites over the weekend. Yes, it still does not work for anyone, regardless of device. Yes, there still are additional glitches yet to be remedied.

If you are urgently looking for a specific profile, most of those authors also put their work in other places. It isn't too hard to find.

You are assuming the population list and the actual download list come from the same place. I don't have any specific information as to how Corsair arranges their services and likely no one else does either. It was a generic explanation to accompany the widespread issues affecting multiple Corsair services and websites over the weekend. Yes, it still does not work for anyone, regardless of device. Yes, there still are additional glitches yet to be remedied.

If you are urgently looking for a specific profile, most of those authors also put their work in other places. It isn't too hard to find.

Thank you so much for the response... This is exactly what I needed to know it's been driving me crazy...

Does anyone know an eta on when it shall be fixed ?

• 2 months later...

Archived