Corsair Community

with Cherry MX Silent switches when ?

PeterMac

Dear Corsair,

Please make K95 Platinum with Cherry MX Silent switches !

I bought K95 Platinum with MX Browns switches but it's too loud for me and I will return it :(

I had Strafe RGB with MX Silent few days ago, and switches was perfect dead silent compare to this Browns, but I returned it also because in Strafe RGB wrist rest was really bad too short and not comfortable with too much angle going down.

In K95 Platinum wrist rest is superb! but now switches are much worse for me :(

Please give us a choice in your flagship model PLEASE Corsair from bottom of my heart.

Edited by PeterMac

We will see if they really listen, since 2015 Cherry MX Silent switches are available only in one their keyboard Strafe RGB, which is total wired, if I want to buy top flagship keyboard I want to have a choice with MX Silent switches also in K95 Platinum.

I get that but do keep in mind that the K95 Plat is one of the most expensive gaming keyboards at 200$ and most people will never buy it at that price point. It's not going to make sense for them to produce another variant, and have an inventory of keyboards that are hard to move. Unless there is great demand for it.

• 2 months later...

@Corsair - I see you now release K70 with Cherry MX SILENT switches FINALLY!!! after years !!! but please release now also K95 Platinum with this switches.

---

Have you looked at the K95 Platinum in the "Gunmetal" version with the Cherry MX Speed Switches? They are pretty quiet, but very sensitive. Just a thought!!

Gunny

Are you joking they are loud as hell and too sensitive for typing.

Edited by PeterMac

• 1 month later...
Any news progress of release date K95 Platinum with Cherry MX Silent switches ? C'mon Corsair for what are you waiting for ? you already released K70 with that switches now it's time for K95 Platinum this should be first in your top flagship keyboard. Edited by PeterMac

• 2 years later...

I know, this post is old... But I also want the K95 with Silent Switches! It's 3 years now and this keyboard still isn't available!

My old logitech G15 is getting older, but I can't have th keyboard I want :mad:

PLEASE! Corsair, produce it!

• 3 months later...

Ahhh Yes the right forum I was looking for!!!

I see the latest post was near the end of March 2020! 3 years and still no keyboard released. I guess they don't listen to customers =\

I currently have K70 with the Cherry red that I bought two years ago and hate that it's so damn clacky wish I returned it like the OP did.

I really don't want another K70 because want the extra dedicated side macros but in silent keys!!

Please! At least have us be able to custom order it or something!

• 9 months later...

This is an old post, I know... but the problem described here is exactly the same I wanted to post about.

Actually, after reading so many positive reviews, I -almost- bought a K95 (or maybe even a K100) until, after further checking the MX Silent Red is/was not available for these keyboards.

So many people hate these loud clicks. I myself have hearing aids. My current keyboard with (I think) MX Brown is making too much noise. Loud clicks, so I have switch off the hearing aids. When my wife is talking to me, I have switch on again, off and on and off... Really annoying. Therefore I am seeking a new keyboard, a silent one.

Really a big disappointment.

I do not want the K70 either.

• 1 month later...