Corsair Community

Hi all, just want to show my little ROG themed case mod im done, its my first mod, up to you to like it or to hate it.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/401/4p23.jpg

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Asus Rampage IV Black Edition S2011 Intel X79 DDR3 E-ATX

Intel Core i7-4820K S2011 3.70GHz 10MB

SLI 2X Asus GTX 780 Direct cu II 3GB.

Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 2666 MHz Quad Channel kit

Corsair H100i Hydro push pull, with 4 Corsair SP120 PWM High Pressure.

Corsair Air Series AF120 Performance Edition (4 fans)

Corsair AX1200i Digital 1200W Power Supply 80+ Platinum

Samsung 256GB 850 Pro SATA 6GB/s 2.5"

Seagate 2TB Barracuda SATA 6Gb/s 64MB 7200RPM hdd.

Asus VG248QE 3D LED monitor 144 Hz 1ms.

Asus ROG Front Base. Dual-Bay Gaming Panel

Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus solo Soundcard

Asus 24x DVD±RW DRW-24F1S.

RAZER Tiamat Elite 7.1 Surround Sound Analog Gaming Headset

RAZER Sphex mouse pad

RAZER Imperator 2012 4G laser/optical Mouse

Roccat Kone XTD Gaming Mouse

Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black

CoolerMaster HAF HB CASE, fully moded

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice build,i too have always liked cube style cases.

Thanks, i personaly think its only in this cube case its posible to get wiew of all beauty inside from top and from the side witch shows gpus front. This days all components look so beautyfull, especialy gpus and i just want to see them in all glory in my case.

i remember my cube build i had in 2012,i had to mount a h80 on the rear outside of the case and had to use tweezers when working on the inside:D:

im currently doing a air 540 and the downfall to this case imop is on the chamber side is all the wiring kills any showing of that side but if my plans work out,ill be able to wake that side up...

i remember my cube build i had in 2012,i had to mount a h80 on the rear outside of the case and had to use tweezers when working on the inside:D:

im currently doing a air 540 and the downfall to this case imop is on the chamber side is all the wiring kills any showing of that side but if my plans work out,ill be able to wake that side up...

Check my work log, i think you can do somthing same, just need to cut out the botom where its two hard drives mounting, and use it to stand like my case, then you will have same top and side panel clear. But ofcourse if you want to stand it as way is made to be, than yep its coplicated.

Archived