Corsair Community

Question's on new rgb memory

Green123Z

will you make a set of 32gb 4133 for the Gigabyte Aorus gaming 7 motherboard? The corsair set CMK32GX4M4E4133C19R ver4.31 is the only set that works and supported for this motherboard, but there not any available. So we really need so love so we can max out the motherboard in pure rgb. I hope the lab will do a test on this motherboard with, that new beautiful rgb ram.:biggrin:

ok it seems, what Gigabyte does is just pull a set Ram off the shelf, what ever they have. then if it works it go's on the support list. They do stress the fact that it is the Ram Mag. that needs to make the compatible. So here's hoping. Note!!! Doing XMP overclocking with 4 slots is not vary common, I wish to use all i can with the gear. Out of 4133 all 4 slots will most likely ram at 3900 for head room. they say the motherboard will take up to 4266. they do not guarantee all motherboards can go that far. like the rest of the world will have to wait till the 4133 are made and released.

umm only one comment umm am i alone in wanting high end ram. it seems like no one buy ram over 3600 speed... I have been XMP overclocking for 5 years and it works great. it is so worth it. why put raw power to the cpu and kill the the life of the cpu. you can put your money on ram, or on power cost and new parts. We all want the most out of what we buy. Amd 8150 cpu at 4.916 for 5 years 2133 ram, cpu temp 17c . the h100 cooler is still working great. temps are still at 23c never abouve 38c on full load. Intel 4770 cpu at 4.7 for 5 years 2133 ram, cpu team 18c the h100 cooler still working great. temps 27c never above 43c on full load. this is why i XMP overclock. motherboards Asus, Asrock, MSI, Evga, this is my first Gigabyte motherboard. Get the longest life out of your parts!!! all ram used Corsair and G Skill we like both, but we prefer Corsair. different's between the two are .oo3 more on corsair. I know vary small different's. both are 32gb sets. 4 slot supported. So this is why I am so picky on ram.

Archived