Corsair Community

no reply to ticket

kimandsally

Hi got an RMA but need a reply to ticket 6478318 it's been 4 days and no reply.

Thank you.

Apparently Corsair doesn't email replies to tickets. I never got an email initially either but found a response when I went to the support Ticket system tab near the top of this page and looked up the ticket. Once I replied to that response, action came quickly and the emails flowed.

How long is normal before a reply on comments on a ticket, I'm stuck waiting for a reply, not pushing or moaning just want to know what is the average time so I don't keep hoping it's going to be the next time I look.

Do they actually go back to a ticket and check when comments are made? Or do they e mail?

Thanks guys.

• Administrators
me too....waiting for my ticket to be answered...my first one
Yours was created over the weekend, please be patient as we don't work weekends.

How long is normal before a reply on comments on a ticket, I'm stuck waiting for a reply, not pushing or moaning just want to know what is the average time so I don't keep hoping it's going to be the next time I look.

Do they actually go back to a ticket and check when comments are made?

Thanks guys.

Your tickets were responded to 12 hours ago.

Hi there have to apolagise here the ticket had been ammended but I was looking in the wrong place, great service Corsair silly mistake of mine.

So the magic customer service of Corsair is true, my first RMA and all going VERY smoothly.

Thank you Technobeard.

Archived