Corsair Community

H100i v2 0 pump rmp

Maximbaetens

Hi there ,

Two days ago my pc started giving warning sings about the temperature of my cpu. It was about 100degrees . I checked corsair link 0 pump rmp and fan Rpm.

I turned of my pc at once ofcourse . There are no leaks , pump does not make any weird noise . It just suddenly stopped working after 2 years .

Is there anything i can try to fix it myself ?

Kind regards,

Maxim

I would say you were well into red flag territory. The H100i v2 gets its power from the motherboard header. Make sure you didn’t inadvertently reset the fan control to that header. This typically happens every BIOS flash or when using motherboard fan control software that overrides the BIOS settings. The header powering the H100v2 should be set to 100%/Full speed or “disabled”. If that is not the issue, then you most likely have a electrical or mechanical problem and need to replace the cooler. Contact Corsair directly through the ticket support system in the menu above.

• Corsair Employee
I would say you were well into red flag territory. The H100i v2 gets its power from the motherboard header. Make sure you didn’t inadvertently reset the fan control to that header. This typically happens every BIOS flash or when using motherboard fan control software that overrides the BIOS settings. The header powering the H100v2 should be set to 100%/Full speed or “disabled”. If that is not the issue, then you most likely have a electrical or mechanical problem and need to replace the cooler. Contact Corsair directly through the ticket support system in the menu above.

Exactly as c-attack mention, check your bios settings just to be safe. If that looks good and you're still having the same issue - get a support ticket going.

Obviously you are in a zero operational state at this point. You might consider getting a very cheap air cooler to tide you over. You can ask for an Advance RMA with customer service, but even in a best case scenario it would be at least 7-10 days and more likely a little longer. You also could pick out another water cooler you want and then keep the replacement or make other user of it.

Archived