Corsair Community

Two asks. Wireless Base Station and Ilumination in Void Pro RGB

Carovie

Hello

I would like to make two questions regarding Headsets Void Pro RGB, to hope anybody could help me

-Do you know if is it possible to buy "alone" the device included in the headsets Void Pro RGB Special Editon, the Base Station for wireless transmitter?

Any chance in any web or something?

I really would need it for extend the distance of use

-Regarding the ilumination of the Void Pro RGB, I would like to ask, Is possible to have the ilumination off without be running the iCUE software? Because when I close the software, the ilumination turn on

Really thanks for all your help

• Corsair Employee

Regarding your first question: No it is not available separately. That being said, there are 3rd party base stations available online that would work.

2nd questions: Create a Static Light in iCUE that is set to Black. Then, select the profile on the top left of iCUE. To the right, there will be a little memory card option to save the static lighting profile to the device. Select that and it should leave your lighting off.

thank you very much for your reply Corsair Calico Jack

About the first question, do you know or could you please tell me (or anybody) the link to some of these 3rd party base stations that will work with Corsair headsets? Because I look for and look for and I don't find anything

About the second question, I create a Static Light in black, I select a profile on the left, but in the right I don't see any option similar to a little memory card to save anything.

I attach a screen capture

https://ibb.co/Zdj7Sng

Thank you very much for all your help

This wrote me Corsair customer service about lightning off the Void Pro RGB without running iCUE

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for bringing this up. With regards to the headset RGB Lighting, its cannot be turned off unless using iCUE software. If the iCUE is closed, it will light up by default and cannot be turned off.

Thank you for choosing Corsair.

This means, is not possible then? I think is a bit strange how can't be possible this

• Corsair Employee

Hey Carovie,

About the lighting, unfortunately, the headset defaults to programmed lighting without iCUE running, so you'll only be able to turn if off with iCUE active.

In regards to the base station, it's actually just a USB extension dock. So, you should be able to find USB extension docks that work fine.

thanks for your help Corsair Mint.

I had this fear because I read somewhere, that lightning in the headsets only can be turned off with iCUE running.

For one moment I had some hope with the previous message of Corsair Calico Jack, but truth is that Void Pro RGB I think don't have memory card to save any profile, then it wasnot possible to do this

Archived