Corsair Community

Quick Macro Help With CUE Software

Hello, Corsair Forums!

I have a quick question I was hoping one could help me find a solution to.

I've just started using CUE. It's been a little complicated for me but the more I use it the more I've learned.

I've started to set up macros and LOVE what you can do with them. Which brings me to my main question.

I've set up a macro to simply move my mouse and click a certain spot on the screen. I've gotten this to work perfectly. My problem is. I can't figure out how to set the macro to always send the mouse back to where ever it was prior to the using the macro.

I know you can do this with something like AHK. But this isn't AHK. So I was wondering how I could go about doing this? Or is it not possible within CUE software?

Hm, well that definitely still seems like a viable option.

I just wonder how i'd be able to get it to click where I want the go back to its location where it began when using relative.

Or will relative cords click the initial spot needed then go back to the area provided?

Using relative coordinates, just look at the moves you want to reverse, totalling the changes in X and the changes in Y separately. To go back to the start position, do a relative move changing the sign of the changes in X and changes and Y.

For example:

Move (+1, +3)

Move (-1, +5)

Move (+4, -2)

To go back to start,

Move (-4, -6)

Archived