Corsair Community

dark core se disconnections

Duration

Hi,

My (wired) dark core se randomly disconnects. I have to switch it off, disconnect the usb cable, then reconnect the usb cable and switch it back on so it starts working again.

I run the latest firmware. It has been happening since day 1, but I thought I might eventually get fixed with a firmware upgrade. It has not.

It is the only corsair peripheral (among a k95, void headset, void stand etc.) that randomly disconnects.

RMA?

By doing that, you are causing the mouse device to be redetected by Windows, and activate the HID drivers. Sounds like one of your HID drivers is stopping. I would first try doing a repair install of iCUE. If it continues, uninstall iCUE and see if it continues to happen.

Hi,

My (wired) dark core se randomly disconnects. I have to switch it off, disconnect the usb cable, then reconnect the usb cable and switch it back on so it starts working again.

I run the latest firmware. It has been happening since day 1, but I thought I might eventually get fixed with a firmware upgrade. It has not.

It is the only corsair peripheral (among a k95, void headset, void stand etc.) that randomly disconnects.

RMA?

I'm having the same issue, Dark Core SE disconnection issues.

I have the mouse wireless.

This will happen overnight, when I turn the computer off and come back in the morning and turn it on the mouse will not work.

I will need to plug in the USB, turn it off, turn it on, then unplug the USB to get it to work.

I've tried reinstalling things, I've even completely formatted the hard drive and re-installed Windows, making sure the mouse was not connected, and before installing anything else I installed the drivers and connected the mouse. Same issue.

I've also tried using it with the wire, same issue regardless.

This seems to have happened after a firmware update, not sure if that caused the issue.

Also, does anyone know how to keep the mouse from turning off after a certain amount of inactivity?

Archived