Corsair Community

PSU Warranty process for India

rakeshchn

My Corsair VS450 has been acting up after 6 months of use, it will no longer supply enough juice to GTX 670 when playing games and so the system will crash. I want to RMA this PSU and contacted the nearest Kaizen Infoserve office which is like 150 Kms from where I live. They want me to courier it to them and says will take 15 days or more to send to Bangalore and get a replacement, which I am okay with. But they will not give me an RMA number or ticket number for this. When I asked how I will track the status they say call them and just tell my name :bigeyes:

I am not comfortable doing this and worried if I will lose my PSU or cannot track the RMA process. Can someone enlighten how it works with Kaizen Infoserve when you are located away from their office and need to courier in the stuff. Is it possible for me to directly courier to Corsair Bangalore service centre after getting an RMA number through corsair.secure.force.com (this is how I prefer to do). I already submitted a ticket 6669938 today.

Thanks...please post when you have an update. Just so that you know what I have done so far - called the India nationwide support number and they gave me the contact number for nearest Kaizen Infoserve at Cochin. When I called Kaizen they are asking me to courier the PSU to them without an RMA or ticket number.

Okay, so finally I did manage to submit the PSU for RMA. For benefit of others who are in a similar situation here is what I did.

1. Went to Kaizen Infoserve website and found the office nearest to my city. Here is the link http://kaizeninfoserve.in/contacts.html

2. Called them and confirmed their office address to courier the PSU to them. Then I sent the PSU via DTDC courier and it reached there in a day

3. Called the nearest Kaizen office the next day, confirmed the courier receipt and got the RMA number from them. It should be in the format CECXXXXXXC

4. Then you can check the status anytime using this RMA number at http://report.kaizeninfoserve.in/rma_no_search.aspx

Yes Greybeard. Why don't we have this information documented in Corsair's official website? I had to google around and read many user forums to gather this.

When you have global presence and the warranty & service arrangement is different for one country from another shouldn't it be documented clearly.

Archived