Corsair Community

iCue Thoughts..

doublecup

Hi,

I just got the ML120 3 pack and tried both iCue and Link.

How does iCue still not have music sync integration? People have been asking for this for over a year, it's not difficult to integrate..and still nothing? Every other company has this. Is there even a plan to get this added or has Corsair just given up?

There is support to sync RGB for a bunch of random games which only a select few will play, why does Corsair prioritize them over music sync which every single person listens to?

I am honestly amazed at how bad iCue is and immediately went back to Link. It straight up has less features...in the "Hardware" setting (for when iCue isn't running) it has less lighting options. All they had to do was copy them over, how does a newer program have less options than the old one?

Lastly, the speed controls (for the RGB effects, not fan speed) are awful. There are only 3 settings, and that's clearly not enough because the slowest one is still way too fast. The speeds are, again, better in Link where you can have a nice slow transition, but how hard is to give a couple more options and have 4 or 5 settings for speed (like literally every other lighting program except this one)..

All these things are so simple to implement I honestly don't get this at all. The music sync feature would take one programmer like a week to do...

When im not wrong, you can get the Music over a Voide Pro, when you use it you can switch to a lightning like the coherent lighting, where all dives use rainbow and so on, in that tab it must be the last one?

When im @ home i can get you a screenshot.

When you dont have a Void, you can also use Wallpaper Engine, it has 2 methodes for syncing with ICUE and to use music sync integration.

Archived