Corsair Community

Keyboard has lag and inputs keys on its own?

JG  Luxe

Hello guys, I decided to register here because I did a quick google search as well as read the sticky on here, But couldn't really find a direct answer and thought I'd have better luck here.

So I just bought my Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2 on September 8th (Delivered on the 18th) I loved it from the very beginning. I was playing Borderlands 2 and some other games with no issue, However, I decided to get back on R6 Siege and noticed the keyboard has some crazy lag on it, you can tell as soon as I turn on the game, The RGB lights begin to lag, instead of going through the "Wave" setting smooth, it freezes, etc. etc. that's not a problem I guess, But then I begin to play a match and my character is magically walking on its own. I lose control over the keyboard for a couple of seconds, Then back to normal, only for it to happen again. I close iCue and it still does it.

Is this a well known problem or did I get a defective keyboard? What are some things I can do to try to fix this?

Edit: So I deleted all the profiles and left only 1, uninstalled iCUE and it seemed to be working fine, then it did it again, same issue. Was walking around on Siege and then I lost control of it, character was walking forward on its own.

Edited by JG | Luxe

• 5 months later...
I have a similar problem since I got the K70 LUX over a year ago. Keys press on their own or don't register sometimes. Happens ONLY during R6 Siege. How the hell do i fix it? Reinstall and multiple different versions of iCUE and so on doesn't change a thing

I have a similar problem since I got the K70 LUX over a year ago. Keys press on their own or don't register sometimes. Happens ONLY during R6 Siege. How the hell do i fix it? Reinstall and multiple different versions of iCUE and so on doesn't change a thing

Turning off RAW INPUT fixed it for me. I didn't notice any difference in gameplay other than no more keyboard / mouse lag or freezes.

I still have the same problem. Absolutely no difference. What the hell kind of problem is this??? Even with iCUE closed it still happens. Keyboard in BIOS mode as well.

EVERY TIME i press the key to chat, it automatically shows that letter. So i press J or K and it immediately has that character in the chatbox, as if i double tapped the key. So annoying.

• 1 year later...

I have similar problems.

First of all, I play rocketleague > keyboard only.

1. I decided to use WASD LeftShift LeftControl + NUM4 NUM5 (and some more) keys. But it appears that SHIFT+NUMPADkey is a problem in WIN10.

decided by windows to be is some sort of no-numpad-input-system

2. I decided to remap NUM4 and NUM5 to ; and '. This looked to work fine, for a long time.

3. I actually play on key: ; and key: ' now, but there is still a problem, when using right-alt (so have to remap that one, in this case).

ANYWAY... my I have mayor unstability in input. It doesn't feel as BE4.

I removed all profiles / settings / folders (incl %appdata% and programdata)

But the problem remains.

I still have RIGHT-alt remapped though.

Besides this issue, I have scaling problems with iCUE for ages. Adressed here:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=1024709#post1024709

And besides that I have like 6 broken keys & 50% of the RGB's still working....

CORSAIR... any reply? gonna do anything about it? 🙀

ty, PASCAT 🐈😻

• 1 month later...
“But then I begin to play a match and my character is magically walking on its own.“

Have you tried an exorcism? :D:

Wulf

Trust me.. I have tried /forcequite on life.exe, but Corsair iCUE [nocure] does not allow me..! 🙈🙀

😻😽🐈