Corsair Community

Corsair vengance 2000 after 2 years

ziffa

It been 2 years since i bought this "Headset",spent arround 130 euros,after a couple of months the led bug thing started to happen,like me and other users report the same error...problem number 1.Problem number 2:the headset is now unusable,battery is dyng,it turn off automatically,or lost most of the times the connection between the headset and the wireless thing.Every 10 minuts i need to turn it on and they turn it off in the middle of a game(i'm an arma 3 player and things like this make me die most of the time xD)anyway the audio quality is still awesome and the overall is good,but next time test your products a little more or make it durable,if battery can be changed i think the headset can be fixed.Sadly no battery is available and my warranty is gone so in the next month i will be forced to crush this "headset"in the wall e buy a new one!!

This time i'll go for a normal jack headset and probably not from corsair..sorry

P.S i forget to mention the usb connection inside the headset,now it's broken,i can recharge it only if i press the usb connector really hard and on the left and hold all with an elastic...but i'm still using it xD

sorry for bad english anyway

i disassembled the headset and removed the battery,i want know where to buy a new battery,the product is from oceansun and it's the model Oceansun MH45908 2.52Wh 3.7V 680mAH.Thanks

P.S after some accurate search i still not find any battery for the headset,using the name of the product(oceansun)on the web don't give any result exept for the site of the mother house,what i find are some battery for logitech,plantronics and others,but not corsair,many of these sell the battery on theyr own site.After this i will not suggest to anyone to buy any wireless products from you,in fact,you provide battery only in RMA case,and i found out that lifetime of this type of battery is 2 years(the time of the warranty you provide)10/10 i will not buy any other wireless products from you,completely disappointed.

Archived