Corsair Community

RGB Profile: Breathe

irZekk

Hey guys. So I had a CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, and it had this one very simple effect called "Breathe" which I absolutely loved.

I couldn't find anything similar to it on the iCue program which was a little disappointing, but luckily it's so customizable that I was able to make one myself.

I did not intend on using this program whatsoever but since I took the time, I thought I might as well share it. I hope I can at least get some sort of feedback/comments.

This took way too long to make for the simplicity of it, but it was worth it for me.

The full cycle is 5 seconds, with 0.1 second increments, decreasing brightness by 5%. At the lowest brightness (10%) and highest brightness (100%), it holds for 0.8 seconds.

So the effect is quite smooth if I may say so myself.

Breathe.cueprofile

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the lonely world of profile design. Since the Corsair share went away, this is a somewhat desolate channel. I think it is rather soothing and like slow pulse effects. However, one of the more complex elements of sharing these things is it may not work on someone else's hardware and we just recently received changes in iCUE where the channel number no longer matters. Previously, we would both need to have your LL fans (or whatever) in channel 1 and strips in Channel 2 for this to work. So I get the keyboard lighting from you that I can relatively easily extend to the lightbar and G keys on my K95P, but I don't get anything for my HD fans, strips, or Dominator RGB RAM. Unfortunately, you can't always copy effects between unlike devices (e.g.,keyboard to fans), but I can do a quick color shift from your purple hue to black to approximate the fade and could manually set up similar timings as you did. You may have used a few more data points than you needed to smooth out the color shift, but I am not the resident expert on creation. We do have a few of those. If you look at Lewis and Alex's work, you can learn a lot by deconstructing their effects. Thanks for sharing. Not a lot of that going on these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...