Corsair Community

CMK32GX4M2B3000C15W Version Learning

CS BETA

I recently bought 2 32GB kits of CMK32GX4M2B3200C16 and both are version 5.39. One of them turned out to be Samsung B-Dies, the other is Hynix-M. It seems the version numbers, at least for the 3200 kits, aren't an absolute guarantee about what dies you'll be getting.

Eventually you'll just have to try and see. (I kept both and they run together @3200 CL16 just fine)

If there is a window on the backside of the box, you can check the Corsair version on the label of the modules without opening it.

Unfortunately I don't have that information, I couldn't find any photos on the back of the box on the internet.

I recently bought 2 32GB kits of CMK32GX4M2B3200C16 and both are version 5.39. One of them turned out to be Samsung B-Dies, the other is Hynix-M. It seems the version numbers, at least for the 3200 kits, aren't an absolute guarantee about what dies you'll be getting.

Eventually you'll just have to try and see. (I kept both and they run together @3200 CL16 just fine)

Thank you for your comment, this "CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 (R-W)" notices in the kits, I noticed on the ryzen motherboard support lists, for example Ver5.39 in asus x370-pro = Hynix, Msi X370 Pro Carbon Ver4.31 Samsung has knowledge.

Archived