Corsair Community

Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket

jvillaveces

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I highly doubt that. When corsair comes out with a bracket for it I'd bet the farm it will only be for reference as well. It would be a big loss to put time and money into engineering for 1 custom PCB card. R u positive the acx 2.0 has a custom PCB. Traditionally evga only has custom PCB on the ultra high end gpu. Like the classified and kingpin.

It has a reference PCB but a non-reference cooler -- two fans instead of one. The EVGA bracket, like Corsair's (so far) depends on the card's fan to cool the VRAM and Mosfets, so it won't work with ACX 2.0-equipped cards. ANyway, my thinking was that it might be a good idea to fill an unserved niche instead of (just) competing with a functionally identical product.

ah dam i made a new topic to find out where they are for the uk as well lol do you have a clue when it's out ?

Forum mods/corsair employees have been keeping very quiet even though they said the brackets would be released in March. At this rate, I estimate that we aren't gonna see these brackets get released until June.

Forum mods/corsair employees have been keeping very quiet even though they said the brackets would be released in March. At this rate, I estimate that we aren't gonna see these brackets get released until June.

Well i think i can hold off tell then :) i'll just keep an eye on it every month

The picture of the bracket on the product page changed. Before the stok fan was red but now it changed to black. You still can't buy it but they obviously changed the picture for a reason. Maybe we're closer than I thought.

yeah i just keep one checking on the site they got it up but not for sale yet f5 spam :P

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/hydro-series-hg10-n780-gpu-liquid-cooling-bracket

Archived