Corsair Community

Corsair One pro 1080

StyL0s

Hi, I've bought myself the Corsair one Pro this summer with the 1080 and was pleased with the performance playing mostly Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm.

Thing is that now i'm trying to play Quake Champions which is quite a more graphic demanding game and I realise that my video card is really struggling to get to my minimum fps of 144 to go with my 144hz monitor. I've watched some videos where a similar PC setup as the One pro is running Quake Champions at Ultra and he has a steady 150ish FPS and even goes way beyond that by times. On my end I get 80-90 fps average on Ultra or 100-110 on medium or low.

I've went ahead and benchmark my card and I get half as much of a score as the average on PassMark.

Also I've noticed that my 1080 is pretty much always at 52 Celsius on Overwatch but stays at 43 celsius on QC which really makes me think that my card is not running to its full potential

I also use my computer for video work and would really appreciate it if I could get better performance than my friend's laptop.

If anyone got help on setting up a Video Card properly (If even doable) I'd be very grateful

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Currently i'm at Low on everything with Lighting at Medium and Textures at High.

It gives me the best FPS while keeping a little beauty but while my maximum can go High enough at around 150, it is all over the place and can drop down to 50 then go back up so the gameplay is really not smooth

Archived