Corsair Community

case fan randomly goes up to max rpm and stays there after windows 10 creator update

opop

Anyone having issues with custom fan modes with commander mini after the Windows 10 creators update? I have a H115i and a Commander mini with 3 ML120 pro's and a led strip. I' wake up in the middle of the night or come home to one of my ML120's randomly sitting at 2400rpm for no reason, reapplying the custom mode which I have grouped to GPU temp will make it rev down and stay in sync with the others.

Things that I have already tried via support ticket are

Created By: Victor TS (5/10/2017 4:18 PM)

Performing a clean reinstall of Clink.

1. Uninstall Clink

2. Locate the Corsair folder and delete that as well.

3. Delete the device driver from you Device Manager

4. Use CCleaners Registry cleaner to clear the registry of entries.

Then reinstall Clink.

I thought since this happens when I'm not at my computer it might be the power management settings: "allow hybrid sleep" which unchecks "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" within the usb hubs in the device manager but it happened again while I was away from my desk today.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

also i've noticed sometimes it freezes, ill see some stats of the last update and nothing polls, the values dont change and the fans dont fluctuate, do you think this a usb connection problem? do I have to reinstall my motherboard usb drivers?

Archived