Corsair Community

Export All & Clone To All ??

Sid Cannon

Hi everyone, I recently made the move from CUE 1 to CUE 2, and at first the only thing I could find missing was the OSD, but apparently that's on it's way, so it's no biggie.

But when it came to setting up my G keys, and exporting profiles, I noticed two glaring omissions, unless I'm being dim and have completely missed them.

So I have all my 21 profiles setup and working fine, then I find one of my G keys needs modifying, so I modify it, and then want to clone that G key to the other 20 profiles, similar to how clone to all modes works in CUE 1, but I can't find it. I end up copying the modified G key to the library, and then laboriously having to go through each profile, one by one, and fetch the modified G key from the library into the actions list.

Assign to all works for profile switching, but not for anything else, or so it seems, have I missed something?

Also once I've spent considerable time doing the above, I then have to export each profile one by one, surely this isn't right and as I said initially I'm being dim.

In CUE 1, I right click a G key and clone to all, and then once finished, I export everything to one file in one go.

Is this possible in CUE 2 ???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Sid

I'm considering it, the only problem I've ever had with CUE 1 is that my system lags for a second or two at Windows startup, but I've sort of got used to that.

This morning I booted up and CUE 2 decided to rearrange all my profiles by itself. So I'm now going to search these forums to see if anybody else has had that.

Thanks for replying

Sid

Archived