Corsair Community

Gaming Profile (MOBA and FPS modes)

Doubling up in this thread because both the modes I wanted to show off are better suited in one profile. (I normally run a profile with 12-13 modes in it but for the forums sake I only post single or double modes).

This has already been posted to the Wk1 Competition entries, but I thought people might appreciate to see it here as well.

Name: MOBA

Description: Made for games like League of Legends and Dota 2 this mode is focused around the most common use keys for those games (Q, W, E & R).

• Q, W, E, Alt & T
  • 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Tab, A, S, D, F & Space
  • R = Red Heartbeat
  • All other keys fade between dark blue and light blue

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Name: FPS

Description: Made with First Person Shooters in mind, this mode features lighting focused towards the WASD movement keys that are used in so many games.

• W, A, S, D
  • 1, 2, 3, 4, Tab, Q, E, R, F, G, Shift, Z, X, C, V, Ctrl & Space
  • All other Keys.

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Profile (Containing Both Modes) Attachment:

Gaming Profiles.prf

Hi awesome profile, i really like the Moba profile only the R does not flash when i run it.

Can you help me out? thanks

I can sure try, what you'll want to do is go to the mode and right click when only the R key is selected, it should look something like that attached image.

Make sure all the settings at the bottom are the same and that the Gradient is at least similar to what I have here (or you can add your own pattern if you like)

Hope that helps :D:

HelpForForums.PNG.6bb4acccd8397cf5cbd8d99e16e069b7.PNG

Archived