Corsair Community

Issues with M90 Vengeance

krlo5

Today I bought a new M90 mice, after updating the firmware and installing the software, for some reason my mouse started having some major issues, like:

- Random mouse movements (even when I'm not touching the it, the cursor start moving randomly over the screen).

- Cannot change DPI, I click the < and > buttons,but the sensibility stays the same.

- Can't change profiles (the buttons for changing profiles on the mouse does nothing - I've alread saved the profiles to the mouse).

- Can't save ANY macros.

- Mouse doesn't work in any usb port, but the first one I used it.

I'm using it on a razer goliathus speed (so the tracking problem comes from the mice) and a win 7 professional 64bits in portuguese. Does anyone know how can I fix those issues or at least return to the original firmware?

1. Make sure the desk/mouse pad surface is clean. Try adjusting the lift height and see if that helps.

2. Make sure the two < > buttons are assigned to the DPI Up/Down.

3. Make sure the profiles are assigned to an L.E.D. and saved to the M90, Then tick "Hardware playback" and the profiles should change.

4. Make sure M90Hid.exe is running. You can open up Task Manager and to see if its running

5. Do you mean the M90 won't light up and Windows doesn't detect the mouse?

I'm also having issues with this mouse. Things were fine until I decided to remove it from one usb port and connect it into another usb port. Now, I'm not able to enable hardware mode from any computer :( I have a ticket open, but no one has responded in 3 days :/

The software isn't detecting the M90's firmware.

Have you tried reinstalling the software?

Do you have any other gaming software configuration software installed?

Latest BIOS and chipset drivers?

Have you tried reflashing the mouse?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers as well as run the firmware update multiple times. I've also tried this mouse on two different computers, but without any luck. One new development though, two of the profile lights are now on (the top and the bottom). This concerns me as the dpi of the mouse has drastically decreased. Trying to increase the dpi via the buttons on the mouse or the m90 software does not work. This thing is quickly turning into a paper weight :(

Today I bought a new M90 mice, after updating the firmware and installing the software, for some reason my mouse started having some major issues, like:

- Random mouse movements (even when I'm not touching the it, the cursor start moving randomly over the screen).

- Cannot change DPI, I click the < and > buttons,but the sensibility stays the same.

- Can't change profiles (the buttons for changing profiles on the mouse does nothing - I've alread saved the profiles to the mouse).

- Can't save ANY macros.

- Mouse doesn't work in any usb port, but the first one I used it.

I'm using it on a razer goliathus speed (so the tracking problem comes from the mice) and a win 7 professional 64bits in portuguese. Does anyone know how can I fix those issues or at least return to the original firmware?

I get the exact same problem with my M90 with the Speed Edition Goliathus. Out of curiosity, when you run the Surface Quality test with your Goliathus Speed what do you get as the quality???

Mine says it's only average, I get 2 sometimes 3 bars out of 5. My bare desk gets a perfect 5 LOL.

Archived