Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro randomly rebooting.

John2080

Hello! I'm looking for help!

Unit restarts itself randomly. It happens straight after the system starts, or in the game. Picture freezes, I hear a rattling sound from my speakers - restart.

The system can reboot a couple of times and then everything is fine. So, I never know when it gonna hit me next time.

GPU temps are good, CPU it's quite hot around 80'C under pressure and 47 in idle.

I have purchased this version:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-one-pro-aio-hydro-cooled-gaming-pc-refurbished-i7-7700k-16gb-ddr4-8gb-gtx-1080

All drivers are updated + windows updates.

The problem persists even after a fresh instal: Windows + all drivers.

I can provide some log files or screenshots if necessary.

Thanks!

2078204063_Systemhistory1.thumb.jpg.dcb206140790083b4579c9782bb4525e.jpg

393642523_Systemhistory2.thumb.jpg.9efd1a0b6b6149c42dbc84557b0a86a1.jpg

• Corsair Employee
Hello! I'm looking for help!

Unit restarts itself randomly. It happens straight after the system starts, or in the game. Picture freezes, I hear a rattling sound from my speakers - restart.

The system can reboot a couple of times and then everything is fine. So, I never know when it gonna hit me next time.

GPU temps are good, CPU it's quite hot around 80'C under pressure and 47 in idle.

I have purchased this version:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-one-pro-aio-hydro-cooled-gaming-pc-refurbished-i7-7700k-16gb-ddr4-8gb-gtx-1080

All drivers are updated + windows updates.

The problem persists even after a fresh instal: Windows + all drivers.

I can provide some log files or screenshots if necessary.

Thanks!

Sounds like a unit with the ribbon cable issue. If you haven't already done so, please create a ticket on our support site.

• Corsair Employee
Mine is freezing and rebooting itself as well within the first hour of operation then seems to be fine after that.

Any ideas?

Hi noops, sorry you're having these issues. If you've already tried clearing CMOS as well, definitely put in a ticket with support so that they can help you further with the unit.

http://support.corsair.com

• 5 months later...
Same issue here. from On every Cold start pc hangs / restarts a couple of times. when this procedure is done it is working fine for ververal hours until next Cold start. What ribbin cable can be faulty? Reinstalled pc couple of times but same issue. Please PM Picture if what ribbon Cable.

• Corsair Employee
Same issue here. from On every Cold start pc hangs / restarts a couple of times. when this procedure is done it is working fine for ververal hours until next Cold start. What ribbin cable can be faulty? Reinstalled pc couple of times but same issue. Please PM Picture if what ribbon Cable.

Please create a ticket on our RMA site so we may further assist you. Thank you.

OP - that's what I was experiencing. It degraded to the point that it would only work on a fresh install, almost any reboot - could not get into the system.

Corsair Support provided a replacement, but in my case - the replacement is a refurb and it's clear why it is such.

Archived