Corsair Community

Logitech Option and Corsair iCue

Rudzik

I'm still investigating the problems with iCue. I have my suspicions that my mouse logitech mx master 2s. Friezes when working with a mouse and a black screen can be called by both the iCue and Logitech options. iCue in every possible way wants to take my Logitech mouse for "Corsair mous" and interferes with the driver? Maybe it's just my guesswork. I came across this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Corsair/comments/8825j7/icue_finally_fixes_the_driver_incompatibility/

I forgot one important observation on my PC. There used to be a video card Gigabyte 1080 there was no problem. Installed Gigabyte 1080 Ti - start a friezes of the mouse cursor began and black screen. After black screen crashes out of the program (icon disappears) from the system registry. In the new version of iCue 3.7.99 and 3.7.103 nothing has changed. :(

Developers HELP !!! Already 2 days as removed iCUE - the system works perfectly only can not control its Commander Pro

My PC:

1.Gigabyte GA-X99-Designare EX (rev. 1.0)

2.Intel Core i7 6850K

3.Kingston DDR4-3000

4.Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Extreme Edition -> DP -> 4K LG Monitor

5.Corsair AX1500i

6.Corsair Commander Pro (6 LL Fans)

7.Logitech R800 keyboard

8.Logitech MX Master 2S

Don't have a lot of experience with Logi's new software since it has only been out 6 weeks. You might try going back to the older LGS package. I used that for years without any compatibility issues with other programs, including Corsair and while mixing peripheral brands.

Don't have a lot of experience with Logi's new software since it has only been out 6 weeks. You might try going back to the older LGS package. I used that for years without any compatibility issues with other programs, including Corsair and while mixing peripheral brands.

Uninstall Logitech Options, Install ICUE 3.7.103 = Black screen -> Crash ICUE. Logitech Options does not interfere at all work ICUE

Archived