Corsair Community

Default Static Rainbow Theme

desolator4u

Hey guys,

When I got my K70 LUX RGB Keyboard last May, it had this really cool static rainbow color theme by default, whenever the PC was booting up, if I was in the BIOS, or if CUE was NOT running.

I got a warranty replacement for it today but instead of the rainbow, I am seeing full red LEDs with the WASD and arrow keys in white.

Is there a way I can change that default\stock profile? Again, the default one; I am not asking for a profile to use with CUE.

Thanks

~Des

• 2 months later...

You should be able to change that in iCUE. Delete whatever hardware profile settings for lighting it detected when plugged in, and change the Lighting to RAINBOW.

Or you can do a factory reset of the keyboard. (Power off, hold Esc, Power on, release Esc after several seconds)

You should be able to change that in iCUE. Delete whatever hardware profile settings for lighting it detected when plugged in, and change the Lighting to RAINBOW.

Or you can do a factory reset of the keyboard. (Power off, hold Esc, Power on, release Esc after several seconds)

That won't work. The K70 LUX RGB does not come with hardware profiles like, for instance, the K95 RGB Platinum.

Instead there is an option in iCUE to 'save static lighting and performance to keyboard'. To set this up, create a new profile, recreate the rainbow effect with only static colours and then press that save static lighting option.

Archived