Corsair Community

Corrosive Different Colors Pack

make a proper link to schwitz, plagiarism is a crime lol.
this is not plagiarism. Its not copying it completely or at all for that matter, i adjusted the lighting and effect to match the colors. But ill still put a link when i get home on my computer.

this is not plagiarism. Its not copying it completely or at all for that matter, i adjusted the lighting and effect to match the colors. But ill still put a link when i get home on my computer.

it was a joke.

Great thread and nice work on getting the colours to translate well when hue-shifted!

Thanks also for the credit!

:beenrippe

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

My last name isn't THAT complicated is it? Hahaha.

:p naw your name is fine its just quicker to say lewis or louis etc... And yea i spent hours making the colors look nice. :biggrin:

:p naw your name is fine its just quicker to say lewis or louis etc... And yea i spent hours making the colors look nice. :biggrin:

Haha, its spelt Lewis, but TBH I don't really care what people refer to me by. I've had so many nicknames over the years its hard to keep track of them all!

As for the colours, you can tell there's a lot of time spent there getting all the values right!

Haha, its spelt Lewis, but TBH I don't really care what people refer to me by. I've had so many nicknames over the years its hard to keep track of them all!

As for the colours, you can tell there's a lot of time spent there getting all the values right!

People just call me by my last name cause its catchy :P

When I try to run the recolors, a few of the keys are missing lighting effects in all of the recolors. These keys are Left Shift, Left Ctrl, Left Windows Key, ` , - , = , [ , ] , ; , ' , < , > , / , \ , all of the media keys except for stop, and all of the numpad keys except for Numlock. When you hit any of the aforementioned buttons, the ripple effect still is applied though. I see in the video that these keys are lit up. Is there any fix for this?

When I try to run the recolors, a few of the keys are missing lighting effects in all of the recolors. These keys are Left Shift, Left Ctrl, Left Windows Key, ` , - , = , [ , ] , ; , ' , < , > , / , \ , all of the media keys except for stop, and all of the numpad keys except for Numlock. When you hit any of the aforementioned buttons, the ripple effect still is applied though. I see in the video that these keys are lit up. Is there any fix for this?

I have the same issue and i have contacted corsair to see if i can figure out whats wrong with it,my guess is it has to do with the different keyboard layouts but we'll see.an easy temporary workaround for these specific profiles is to choose every nonlit key in your CUE and give them a color similar to the rest of the keys(maybe a bit darker tone) the key effects will work correctly and you won't notice the difference so much

I have the same issue and i have contacted corsair to see if i can figure out whats wrong with it,my guess is it has to do with the different keyboard layouts but we'll see.an easy temporary workaround for these specific profiles is to choose every nonlit key in your CUE and give them a color similar to the rest of the keys(maybe a bit darker tone) the key effects will work correctly and you won't notice the difference so much

Hmm it must be somthing with the software, i know for sure its not the profiles fault because i ran over 4 tests on each one making sure everything worked fine.. this includes import tests and i pressed every button to make sure it all worked lol

Archived