Corsair Community

here is my alteration of my fave part of profile by DigBickerson Surgeon Simulator 2013 (US Layout)..

update: converted and cleaned for k70 and k65 please test and respond... also one download all inclusive simple heartbeat is now a mode

NEW VID HOPE BETTER

[ame]

[/ame]

i simply took his heartbeat and designed my own effects to go with it... hope you guys like! turn on single touch type. it has wasd red , suround orange, shimmering blue, heartbeat and type sensitive heat

sorry for the bad image quality i have a crap webcam

my clear keycaps are on the way so i'll be making many more profiles i think.

man i need better camera thats for sure.

edit: small visual update.. will get a good vid asap

press pause break key to stop animations

CONV_heartbeat monitor.prf

k65 convert heartbeat monitor.prf

Hey man this is really awesome! I want to make a small tweak to it but I'm not sure how seeing as I got my k70 today! Anyway I wanted just the green heart beat in it and not the blue 'sparkle' effect afterwards. If you could tell me what to disable or just create another file with that part turned off I would be super grateful! Thanks a lot, and thanks for the awesome profile.

new vid and new update... should now work better and with k96/65 all cleaned so hopeing less crashes. if you have the problem with steam freezing keyboard animation simply switch to nofx mode, play game then switch back after. no freeze and no need to replug usb or flick bios switch. i made the simple heartbeat a mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived