Corsair Community

Rainbow wave with shockwave on key presses

Hi guys,

I decided to have a go at making a profile for myself as there were plenty of cool profiles on here but nothing i wanted to use permanently(personal preference obviously =P), so here is what i created, a occasional rainbow wave with a rainbow shockwave on key presses.

maybe someone else will like it ;)

Update 1.1: Added toggles for Caps lock, Num Lock and scroll lock.

Update 1.2: Added toggle for sound mute.

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Rainbow Shockwave.prf

Rainbow Shockwave v1.1.prf

Rainbow Shockwave v1.2.prf

I really like this theme however the \| key near the lshift didn't initially light up for me so I had to set a colour for it but it doesn't get included in the idle wave although reactive does work.

oh i did not notice that at all until now, you should be able to just add the key to the group and it should work

Congrats on the awesome work you've done so far!

If you could make this profile for the K95, that'd be amazing!

I'm already using your profile on the K95, though only half it it works :o:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!! :biggrin:

I wish i could but i do not have access to a k95 to do that =/

First of all, I really really love your profile. It's my everyday use profile. There is a problem however, with the backslash key. It lights up and the lights go through it properly, and the effect works on the key but the key input itself is not going through.

First of all, I really really love your profile. It's my everyday use profile. There is a problem however, with the backslash key. It lights up and the lights go through it properly, and the effect works on the key but the key input itself is not going through.

really? that is pretty strange, what version of rgb keyboard are you using? the profile only changed lighting, mine is a UK version so i am not sure if its the keys layout difference causing issues.

really? that is pretty strange, what version of rgb keyboard are you using? the profile only changed lighting, mine is a UK version so i am not sure if its the keys layout difference causing issues.

I'm currently using k70 RGB NA layout with firmware 1.12 and bootload 0.9. I'm not sure what's causing it either.

Congrats on the awesome work you've done so far!

If you could make this profile for the K95, that'd be amazing!

I'm already using your profile on the K95, though only half it it works :o:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!! :biggrin:

Since DarkiKun can't make it since he/she doesn't got a K95 RGB, i hope its okay with him/her that i share my edited version that i use personally :): But if you want the static color for the macro keys in another color than blue, you just have to left mouse click and drag to select them all and choose a different color :D:

Also thanks for spenting time making this neat profile DarkiKun.

Edit: Removed some lights and actions that wasn't part of the original profile so now it's a lot lighter.

Rainbow Shockwave K95.prf

Its caused by the facet that most likely the back slash key on your profile has an international ID. So when your profile is loaded the CUE is reading the key as a UK back slash and if the keyboard is set to use US layout it will not respond.

@cho1911 ill fix this issue when i convert this over for the K95 and the K65

Since DarkiKun can't make it since he/she doesn't got a K95 RGB, i hope its okay with him/her that i share my edited version that i use personally :): But if you want the static color for the macro keys in another color than blue, you just have to left mouse click and drag to select them all and choose a different color :D:

Also thanks for spenting time making this neat profile DarkiKun.

Hey Grizzly,

yeh i don't mind, thanks for converting it for the K95 ;)

I just registered because I wanted to say that this profile is awesome. I have NA version of keyboard and backslash wasn't working but it is easily fixed by adding it to the group.

Good work!

Glad you liked it, you can share the NA version here if you want, i have no access to an NA keyboard to do it :p:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived