Corsair Community

icue not saving settings

jockorange

So i have got a new system and installed icue on it. i have the void pro wireless and the strafe rgb.

every time i reboot my pc both the keyboard and headset default to the default colours.

i have tried removing rebooting reinstalling rebooting

and it is still the same. does anyone have any pointers

Look at iCUE and the list of your profiles on the left. Whatever is on top is the default profile that will load with Windows. The "default" profile created when you first installed it has no special properties and if you bury it at the bottom, it will stay there. There is no reason to keep it unless you have already created a lighting pattern for it. You should be able to rename it. If not, you can use the "copy to" action to duplicate it and rename that.

Short answer: drag the one you want to load to the top of the list. Keep in mind everything will be at hardware defaults (usually spiral rainbow) until the OS and iCUE loads.

• 2 years later...

Hi. I have another problem. I can't save settings to my Corsair Vengeace RGB Pro.

I can't save Brightness and Enable full software control. RGB sychronization working only in Windows. If I turn off lighting and go to sleep mode It will turn on lighting again.

How Can I fix this ? Is it possible that RAM is corrupted ?