Corsair Community

SeanB

This is my first build, and i cannot seem to get my fans working. For those of you that don't know, the 500r comes with a fan controller for up to 3 fans. The case also comes with three fans, and there in lays the issue. So i connected all fans to the cord coming from the panel, connected my molex connector to my power supply, and still no response when i press the switch (for the fans) my mobo has the cpu and exhaust fan running fine just not the other 3. I have called customer support, and still no luck. does anyone have a solution?

• 1 month later...

Hello

I have some doubts too , i received yerterday my 500 r case and can't understand how connect the fans.

The 2 front fans are connected to the front panel and there is an alone fan cable to connect to the side fan perhaps ??

So , then my question is if neither of these 3 fans are connected to the MB there will be working 100 % allways without any control ??

Other question do I have to connect the molex to PSU ?

In the front panel is a switch for the fan led and the other for what ??

This case is not a cheap case , its so complicate publish an illustrated and complete installation guide ??

The third fan port from the front panel would be for the side panel fan.

To use the fan controller, you need to plug in the molex connector to the PSU to power the fans. Once completed, you can adjust the fan speed (Low/Med/High) and turn the L.E.D.s On/Off.

Archived