Corsair Community

*For H100i/H80i owners with driver probs*

Ripshod

Got the warning triangle next to 'Corsair Link USB Dongle with a code 10 error? I have good news.

Turns out the drivers supplied with the CorsairLink software are intended for the AXi series PSUs. The Hydros are supposed to work with the default Windows HID device drivers.

Now stop forcing them to install, wind back any drivers with the error, and enjoy.

All this after I spend 4hrs writing drivers that work. Such is life!! :roll:

Because there's no info to the contrary some folks are believing the drivers provided are for their hydro cooler, then when they have no 'Corsair Link USB Dongle' listed in device manager they force the drivers to install. But they're the wrong drivers. When they get the warning in device manager they think they have a faulty hydro.

Simply put, Corsair have not given this information anywhere, neither their site nor in the literature.

I spent 4hrs today rewriting the drivers to get them to work, when all i was doing was chasing my tail. Got them to work in the end, for nothing.

Ok so I reinstalled the header to another header and it installed fine but as soon as I restart my computer the yellow warning sign comes back ... It's like I have to reinstall the driver on every boot

Btw I'm using win7 64 bit

mmm.

Not being able to roll back the drivers tells me there are no drivers installed at all. Either that or a faulty usb cable. Have you tried to automatically update the drivers. This should automatically download the relevant driver from micro$oft for you. if that doesn't work try windows update.

Other than that i can only suggest you may have a faulty USB Link cable or a faulty cooler.

Windows update will list it as a HID device

Archived