Corsair Community

COMMANDER PRO + H115i

darkpit

I tried calling 800 on corsair website but came a survey for a Caribbean holiday :[pouts:

I just wanted to ask, having a H115i water cooling and a recently purchased commander pro, should I plug in the H115i into the commander as well

Thank you

Absolutely. The two USB ports on the Commander Pro are very useful, particularly since many motherboards now only come with one 2.0 internal hub. The housings are large and look like 3.0 connections, but the pinout is definitely 2.0 and I run my H115i PRO this way.

Thank you c-attack, reading the manual of the h115i says to connect the pump power cable to the cpu fan header in your motherboard, are we supposed to plug in the commander pro? Can you please detail me how you have it? I have asus strix x99 gaming motherboard. Thank you appeciate

The H115i should, IIRC, have two connectors - 1 for SATA and 1 for a fan header. The SATA connector should be connected to a SATA connector from your power supply and the fan header should be on the CPU fan header. If there is no SATA connector, the fan header is still connected to CPU fan but you need to make sure that the CPU fan is set to 100%/Full Speed at all times. Connecting the fan connector to the CPU Fan Header will provide the tach signal so that you don't get a CPU Fan Warning from the BIOS. It also serves as a check ... if you do get that fan warning, it means that your pump isn't working, which is bad.

Archived