Corsair Community

complaint-Corsair warranty not being processed

tylerb

Hello,

I wish to lodge a complaint with your warranty department, either a user I can talk to or an email address would do nicely. Going through your warranty process for my PSU has left me set against ever buying a Corsair product again and recommending everyone I know to avoid it as well. Let me explain how this came to pass.

Initially the warranty process was fairly smooth, I provided my proof of purchase, I received a shipping label, and sent my power supply unit with the cables I had to the designated address. Once in your possession however, things turned extremely frustrating.

According to FedEx the package was delivered on 4/11 at around noon. The ticket was not updated to reflect Corsair had received it until I requested confirmation that the package was delivered the next day.

Over the next 9 business days, I sent messages asking why it was taking so long just to determine if my PSU was under warranty. My only response was that they would contact the Receiving team to see if it has passed visual inspection. Let me emphasize that for approximately 9 full business days I received no new information about the status of my product, not even that it had passed a visual inspection.

The level of incompetence and disrespect is probably the worst out of any company that I have interacted with. At this point I would have been better off never interacting with Corsair in the first place.

If you would please get me in touch with someone who handles such complains I would be most appreciative.

If you wish to look at the ticket yourself, the ticket number is 707954.

Sincerely,

Tyler

OK, so I just got back a package in the mail, apparently Corsair sent me a brand new Power supply unit express mail to be delivered Friday (today). I am glad this issue is resolved, and to be honest this does give me more confidence in Corsair. So a good chunk of my anger has dissipated. Please ignore my previous comment.

However it is still frustrating that I got no information during this process. I didn't even know if my warranty was valid in terms of a defective product.

In conclusion, thank you Corsair for honoring my warranty. But please, take a good look at your Warranty system, because it was extremely frustrating being in the dark for so long.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Tyler

Archived