Corsair Community

Keyboard Suggestion

Hamdan

Personally, I would love a K70 with 5 macro buttons on the left side. Call it the K75 or something. Now, on your mechanical keyboards, you have the K95, which has way too many macro buttons, and are hard to reach in the heat of combat, or the other keyboards, which got none. A similar keyboard to the K70 that has like, 5 macro buttons positioned vertically would be excellent. ::pirate::

You may get your wish after CES in January when Corsair reveals the new lineup of keyboards. Here is a link with a little bit of info.

http://vr-zone.com/articles/corsair-debut-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-rgb-switches-ces-2014/65812.html

This is awesome! I didn't know that Corsair's going to team up directly with Cherry themselves for this. I'm very excited. :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing this! I REALLY hope they come up with a keyboard just like the one I suggested. Now imagine it being anodized Aluminium with RGB back lighting, with Cherry MX Browns... Oh lord! :praise:

This is awesome! I didn't know that Corsair's going to team up directly with Cherry themselves for this. I'm very excited. :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing this! I REALLY hope they come up with a keyboard just like the one I suggested. Now imagine it being anodized Aluminium with RGB back lighting, with Cherry MX Browns... Oh lord! :praise:

I am excited for the new stuff that is coming soon. :D:

Archived