Corsair Community

Cant make a account with the support website

cecran

(I apologize if this post is in the incorrect section/it shouldn't be here but I didn't really know where else to go, plus I am new here)

So just had my H115i's pump die on me and off I go to the support website (sso.corsair.com) to create a support account.

On the login screen, you're immediately met with, it asks if you have an another corsair account if so click here to claim it, which I attempt to do but apparently my email doesn't seem to be linked to any other Corsair account...

No matter, I'll just create a new account with the support website right? Well once all the information is filled in and I hit submit I get confronted with this:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE FOLLOWING ERROR CODES:

7208A245-0CA3-4F07-8553-3A86DE5A36A1

Well alright then I'll just contact customer service, oh wait to contact customer service you need an account to login with...

Not sure on what to do next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I am having the exact same issue ..Please advise

Hi, same issue here.

Creating account or trying to claim with the mail I ussed for forum sends me to this page: https://connect.corsair.com/dss/ws/restpoints/WebPages/webFiles/claimAccount/

Wich is just blank. Trying to Rma a SF600 P.S.U. Please help.

Neither of you have anything to claim. Please create a support account.

Hi, I tried to create a support account like 5 times, and each time I get the blank screen, no error codes, no account created. (Just tried to claim in case it had created account without showing it or if the forum account bonded with it.)

Thanks.

I´m using Win 7 64bits, firefox 56.0, and as I view your replay, just tried with chrome (Versión 61.0.3163.100 (Build oficial) (64 bits)). It just gave me a 404 error after filling the info on register page.

"Can´t find the page (connect.corsair.com)

No page was found for direction: https://connect.corsair.com/dss/ws/restpoints/WebPages/webFiles/Registration/.

HTTP ERROR 404"

Archived